- A Jugglefest Weekend Wristband is $20 ==> Public Show tickets sold separately. Stay tuned here for pre-ording.
- Public Show tickets are $20. Stay tuned here for pre-ording. Special Guests
- Coin Juggling - Juggle three or more coins of at least 75 cents total face value longer than everyone else. When you drop, you must drop all your coins on the ground. The last person juggling is the winner, and gets to keep all the coins, but must also pick them up by themself.
- Distance Self Pass - Start juggling 3 clubs, throw a club, then run. Whoever throws their club the farthest (and catches it cleanly back into a cascade), wins!
- Four-Club Endurance - Juggle longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When you drop, you're out. The last person juggling is the winner. No multiplexing!
- Five-Ball Endurance - Juggle longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When you drop, you're out. The last person juggling is the winner. No multiplexing!
- Speed Passing - TEAM EVENT - A team of two jugglers passes six clubs as fast as they can. There are two heats of one minute each. The average score of the two heats determines the winning team.
- Seven-Club Endurance - TEAM EVENT - A team of two jugglers passes seven clubs longer than everyone else. Everyone starts at the same time. When either team member drops, the team is out. The last team juggling is the winner.
- Three Ball Simon Says - Simon says "Do the tricks that Simon says to do, and don't do the tricks that he doesn't!"
- Club Gathering - Catch and hold as many clubs as you can, as thrown by Gamesmeister, Jerry Peterson. He will throw double spins at a constant rate to each competitor. The one who holds the most clubs without dropping wins.
- ...and more!
- This year, we're adopting an ad-hoc workshop model seen at other juggling festivals.
- Want to attend a workshop? Visit the Workshop Wall when you arrive to check out the schedule - and check back later, since new workshops might appear!
- Interested in running a workshop? Grab a marker and add a helpful description to one of the time slots on the Workshop Wall.
Thursday March 23, 2023
- 7:00pm through Midnight - Weekly TJS meeting at All Saints' Church (209 W 27th Street)
- Pending UTexas Grant approval: walk to UTexas for free Zak McAllister show.
Friday March 24, 2023
Saturday March 25, 2023
Sunday March 26, 2023
- 10:00am - Gym doors open at Navarro High School
- 11:00am - Workshops begin
- 2:00pm - The Big Toss
- 2:30pm - Game: Coin Juggling
- 3:00pm - Game: Club Gathering Contest
- 6:00pm - Gym doors close - See you next year!
Crash with a Juggler
- Several of our members have graciously volunteered to let out-of-towners crash with them. If you're interested, please fill out the Jugglefest Housing Request Form.
Are you a local juggler (or juggling fan) with crash space to offer?