- If you have a question or want to ask about
booking the TJS for an event, please contact us here
- Sign up to our email list HERE for infrequent announcements
- The Texas Juggling Society, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is devoted to furthering the
and appreciation of juggling and related manipulative arts and disciplines.
- To foster the teaching, practice, and appreciation of
juggling and related arts.
- To provide a weekly meeting and annual festival where
jugglers learn, grow, and feel completely uninhibited to hone their
skills and meet like-minded people.
- To give guidance and encouragement to those wishing to
- To periodically exhibit our skills in a positive way for
general appreciation and social therapy.
- Such skills and activities may include the
random or patterned throwing, catching, bouncing, swinging, jumping,
twirling, spinning, dropping, rolling, dodging, replacing or
balancing of an object or series of objects, which may include sticks,
stones, balls, clubs, scarves, bags, rings, diabolos, torches,
unicycles, or other such items that may appeal to one's innate sense of