- If you have a question or want to ask about booking the TJS for an event, please contact us here
- The Texas Juggling Society, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, is devoted to furthering the practice, study and appreciation of juggling and related manipulative arts and disciplines.
- To foster the teaching, practice, and appreciation of juggling and related arts.
- To provide a weekly meeting and annual festival where jugglers learn, grow, and feel completely uninhibited to hone their skills and meet like-minded people.
- To give guidance and encouragement to those wishing to learn.
- To periodically exhibit our skills in a positive way for general appreciation and social therapy.
- Such skills and activities may include the
random or patterned throwing, catching, bouncing, swinging, jumping,
twirling, spinning, dropping, rolling, dodging, replacing or
balancing of an object or series of objects, which may include sticks,
stones, balls, clubs, scarves, bags, rings, diabolos, torches,
unicycles, or other such items that may appeal to one's innate sense of